What might coaching include?
- How to register your own publishing company name for your book publishing needs
- Learn the terminology around publishing
- Understand how you could benefit from being your own publisher
- Answering questions about how to register an ISBN
- Set up your KDP account on Amazon (updated for the new KDP platform)
- Upload your book to KDP for print and ebook
- Set up distribution to other bookstores for your print book
- Run promotions on your Kindle book
- Create a book description for your listing
- Marketing and advertising ideas for your book
When Michelle isn't available for coaching, she also has trusted referrals she can make with fellow collaborators.
Ready to book a consultation? It's easy with my link on the Buy Me a Coffee app.
How do you know if you’re equipped to independently publish your own book? What’s the difference between traditional publishing, self-publishing, and indie publishing? Which option is best for you?
So many questions! Here’s a perfect place to start. With this simple free assessment, you’ll discover your strengths and weaknesses and figure out your next publishing step based on your unique profile. Knowing more about the options is the first step toward becoming a publishing PRO.
Sign up with your email address to get your download: