Mission and Media is owned by freelancer Michelle Rayburn, whose mission is to advance your mission through story and strategy. Whether that is through your writing, your published book, website content, or digital graphics, she is laser-focused on making sure that your message is clear for your clients. Michelle is skilled at using print and digital media, graphics, and photography to enhance your content delivery, and an experienced and detailed copy editor and proofreader, she will make sure you put your best professional work forward to your readers, followers, and customers. This isn't a marketing corporation or an agency; instead, each client receives a boutique experience with personal attention.
More About Mission and Media
Michelle has more than 18 years of experience as a freelance writer and has worked as a freelance editor as well. She has had hundreds of articles, devotionals, and Bible studies published and has rejoiced with fellow writers when she plays a role in getting their books published. She also has experience in marketing, which makes her well suited to write and edit copy for your website, assist with social media, and more. As a digital marketing expert, she has experienced a return on investment on social media advertising and has helped clients grow their social reach through strategic content.
Consider hiring Michelle to:
- Design the cover of your book and create a custom design for the interior (typesetting)
- Take your rough draft to write content for your website
- Give your website a content check-up and freshen up the look
- Edit your book, article or blog posts
- Ghost write your book or articles
- Create a strategy for digital marketing that tells your story
- Design graphic posts for your social media or blogs, create a logo, or design a flyer ready for a commercial printer.
This endpoint has been retired